There are many ways to bleach facial hair. One such way is to use hydrogen peroxide to bleach facial hair. According to me, bleaching hair naturally is a better option than removing the hair. Here are some tips on how to bleach facial hair with hydrogen peroxide.
How to Bleach Facial Hair with Hydrogen Peroxide
Things you’ll need:
- Cut the rhubarb in small pieces.
- Place these pieces in a pot and add enough water to cover all the rhubarb.
- Boil for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Strain the liquid in a bottle.
- Now, mix hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice and lavender oil.
- Keep the resultant mixture in refrigerator.
- Wash your face with a herbal face wash to get rid of oils, dirt and other impurities from the face.
- Now, apply the mixture over the hair which you want to bleach.
- Leave on for few minutes.
- Wash off